We have the Heart-to-Heart and it is sooo adorable on the "big girls." The pants are capri-length on them. I have one dress form that I use for displaying one of Samantha's (many) dresses. I've been thinking about ordering one or two more because I really like them. I have also used it for taking pics for eBay sales. They are really nicely made.

We have Kit's Photo set and it's really, really cute. I don't think DD has had any trouble with the camera but she doesn't get it out often and certainly can't leave it out for her two youngest sisters to play with. The scrapbook is adorable and very real looking.

For full price, I would vote against the Winter Magic accessories but for the price, I love it. The earmuff is cute, it is beaded and sequined on the headband and can be worn with other winter outfits. The muff is well made and is larger than Samantha's. A doll can put both hands in it at the same time.

Let us know what you decide!